Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Was quite suay cause the moment I stepped into the library I realised I tore one of my contacts and I had to remove the other one cause' I get really giddy just wearing one side of my contacts! After doing some work and leaving one million comments on FB, I went to AS7 with Suqi to teach Noor and Shem dance for the production! It was really funny to see them dance and we had a crazy time doing baby freezes and stuff! HAA! Then Shem drove us to SRC cause' they had their rehearsals there and gooodness they were REALLY REALLY GOOD! All of them can act LA! Then Cher brought us into the rock-climbing room and we took turns to boulder and it was SUPER DUPER FUN! Cher is like DAMN ZAI can, she's spiderwoman!!!!!!!! I really hope Cher gets the key every week so we can go climb again! BATU BATU!! Hmm, then we went to pack lunch (at like 3pm) and went to help Wanni with her thesis! It was really fun as we just had to play Taboo and our group (Lingfang, Shem and me) TOTALLY SUCK AT IT! We totally had no chemistry and took a super long time to complete the cards! Jingyi, Lilah and Moggie wasn't really good also but ehh slightly better than us la HAA! (Bleh Jingyi you can't deny this cause' there's no tagboard neh neh neh)! We were really tired after Taboo cause' we were laughing and screaming away and everybody left leaving Lingfang, Jingyi and me and we went to the department and visited Dr Nair. Goodness she really shrunk and looks much younger! But of course I hope her appetite comes back and she'll get well soon! Then we went to AS7 to print some stuff before leaving school.
At the train station after Lingfang left, I REALISED MY HP WAS MISSING! I thought I lost it on the bus when we were saving Lingfang (she got her hand stuck at the handle JUDGE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!) Jingyi (despite being the queen) was really nice and accompanied me to the interchange to find my hp. Then the bus terminal uncle told us that 96B terminates at KR so we decided to go school! Ms nice Linjingyi offered to accompany me cause' I'm like partially blind (my contacts tore remember?) and I'm really touched awwww*! Ok anyway the zhong dian is that when we were on 96 I FOUND MY HP! Ok I'm sure whoever that managed to read till here MUST BE JUDGING ME! ): But ya I really am stupid and such things always happen to me! ): Anyway thanks Jingyi I owe you one k and I shall stop backstabbing you (temporarily) on FB!
So we alighted and I called Lingfang and Cheryl to tell them the whole story yada yada and Jingyi and me went home. Just as I thought my adventurous day ended, I received a call from Jingyi and guess what.. LINGFANG REALLY LOST HER WALLET! She said it must be when we were chatting at AS7! Omgoodness and Willie help me drop by AS7 to check and it wasn't there. ): Girl I really hope you can find it tmr!!
WHAT A DAY!
Randomly, Lingfang asked if 'do I ever think in-depth' and 'how do I communicate with my bf'. OUCH! I am very smart one k and I think in-depth all the time! (:
And I'm so glad I participated in the production cause' I get to spend more time with everybody and get to know them a little better! Shall have all the fun in the world for my last semester and I can't wait for Fri when I get to see everybody!! (: